Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I wanna...

I think this post is pretty random and shortest post ever, I can't decide whether should I continue with my work or start on my school assignment both are due tomorrow. I am totally aware that precious time are slipping away, but I just want to vent express my feeling somehow or other.

Recently, I notice that as a full-time working adult and part-time student, I fail at time management terribly like now! Overtime, project from both work and school and assignments are really draining me out. There are so many things I really want to do, like travelling... But I don't have enough leave for me as I took most of them to prepare for my exam. ☹

In order to remind myself of these goals and wants, I decided to add a column on the right of this blog create a page just for it sorry... I have too many wants!. Do look out for that page!

No comments:

Post a Comment