Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review: New York Skin Solution.


Image Cr: SGAG 

New York Skin Solution. London Weight Management & Yun Nam Hair Care's sister/brother. Just wondering the owner really like to travel around the world or this are the 1st few places he visited... 

Anyway, I intend to start this post by saying that I am 'sponsored' to act like blogger since I get the free trial online. But who knows just as i expected when I went for my treatment, I still have to top up another $120(excluding 7% GST) due to the problem my skin are facing. Personally, I feel it is like London Weight Management but focusing on different part of the body.

Before they scan your face, they will ask you what is are the problems you are facing. For me, I am concerned about,
1) Pigmentation partying around my eye
2) Spider veins crawling on my cheek
3) Blackheads jumping out on my nose and chin

So they took extra picture of the problematic area that concerned you, and this is when they will either ask you to start your facial or top up/upgrade/pay money. Well, I paid $120 (excluding 7% GST) to make sure that I see result. To be honest, they manage to squeeze out most of my blackhead. lighten my spider veins and pigmentation. I am very very pleased with my facial. They are one of the place that really clean out most of my blackhead.

Then after the facial, they will scanned your face again to let you compare the 'Before' and 'After'. Everything seem good until they start to 'introduce' the package. I have highlighted to them that I am working and a part time student, but still their package price WOW me. So what is the package price?  $3888 (excluding 7% GST) for 30 times. At first, I am only interested in getting the 10/20 times (About $1944 without GST). But when I was making the deposit for my purchase, they increase the price and package saying that it is super worth it and etc. I am very soft-hearted and don't know how to reject. ><

Reason why I don't want to sign so many treatment is because even though they said the same consultant will do facial for me throughout the 30 session, can they guarantee that the consultant won't resign or serve other people? When I signed up for more session (4 more) at Shakura Pigmentation Beauty after my trial session, they also claim that the same consultant will do facial for me, but only first and last time is done by her. Also during trial session, I see huge different after my facial. The rest of the time, I feel like I am pouring my money into the drain. Will blog again if I ever go for my second/third facial to compare with the trial.

To all that is going for their trial session, please take note that all the price they quote you are before 7% GST and be prepared, they will try very hard to hardsell. If the consultant can't convince you, their head or other people will come and convince you until you sign something. Personal Experience!

1 comment: