Sunday, January 15, 2017

2017. Enjoy.

Remember the targets I set for myself last year? I am proud to announce that I fulfilled....
NONE!

Okay, let's have a recap of what are my target for myself...
Anyways, I have set four saving goal for myself this year, 2016!
1) Save at least $8000 by 31 December 2016
2) Only take taxi when needed maximum 2 times per month. Use other form of public transportation like buses and MRT every time.
3) Spend money on necessary items only. Wait.. Is facial and slimming necessary??? 
4) Save more money according to this 52-weeks challenge I found online.
1) Well, I did save $800 just minus one zero. Why missing of one zero? I was bitten by a stray dog in Malaysia and doctors recommend me to have rabies injection. It cost a bomb... wait, it is not those hand grenade kind of explosion, it is those atomic bomb kind. I can't claim from my insurance. Also last year, I paid a lot for my acne problem consulting both doctors and facial palour.
2) HAHAHAHA.. Each week 2 times.
3) Sorry, I have no clear definition what is necessary to me till today. I am a Libra, lover of beautiful things and most well-known for being indecisive. I change my idea a little too often.
4) I stopped after 1 month due to no determination. 

2017,  I am going to not set any target for myself 
and enjoy my life to the fullness.
 
"screw all new year resolution!"  

I will still try to save up but no limits. Also, more holiday trips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment