Sunday, March 8, 2015

Review: Slim Couture

我毕业了! 
I have graduated!

Let me show off my result!

I know not very impressive if you compare with those people on Slim Couture's FB that lost more than 10kg in just 12 session. They spoil market hor! But my bad, I cheat on my diet during weekends. How can I resist those seductive chicken wings and tempting chocolate bar?! Joke aside~ To me, the result is quite impressive. The last time I was 50kg is when I am in Primary 5. So, imagine the look on my face when I finally reach my targeted weight. Some fairies in Slim Couture told me I can be lighter! Like 48 or 49kg?! That will be my Primary 3-4 weight leh! 

This Chinese New Year was the best. The look on everyone's face is ..
All my relatives and friends really do the action above .

Whenever my relative see me, they praise me in front of my mum and the smirk on her face! Actually, this is also the look on my face when people praise me la~ 

Here are some questions that you guys asked me via email, I will answer them here again.
* Questions will be in Underlined & Italic.
Geena Ginger will answer all your questions! Muahahaha! 

Are you sponsored or bribed to write all this review?
 No!

How many sessions did you sign up and at which outlet?
Bought 13 sessions from someone else, then 3 more session from Slim Couture at Singapore Shopping Centre (Dhoby Ghaut).

After consultation, how long did you wait before you start your treatment?
I don't really remember, but should be about 1-2 months.

Those expensive lotion you mentioned in your previous post are they compulsory and roughly how much? Do they work?
I am not expert. But I did some experiment like one week I will apply the lotion and one week I won't to see the differences. Yes, it did increase by a bit as compared to the week that I didn't apply the lotion. But it could be due to my diet as well.

Maybe those weight you lose are just water retention?
Maybe. As long as my weight don't bounce back to 51kg, I don't care is it water retention or what. I am happy with my weight now :)

The crazy diet! How did you survive? Can you even eat outside? Can you even go out with friends?!
This diet... I don't know how I survive. Everyday I eat outside. Eg. Chicken Rice without rice and Mixed Veggie Rice without rice 1 Fish, 1 Steamed Egg, 1 Egg Tofu. I still go out with my friends every week! It is a must!! I will just order those dishes without rice. So, can you guess what is the first thing I did when I finish all my session? This picture pretty much sum it all up! 

I am glad that I went to Slim Couture. Thanks to all those bloggers that write review about it. And of course, those fairies from Slim Couture for performing those magic on me.

❤❤❤ Slim Couture's 女神们, 谢谢你们的用心良苦! 爱死你们了❤❤❤

______________________________________________________________________________
To all those going to Slim Couture treatment or doing everything you can to be pretty/good looking, give yourself a pat on your back and thank your determination that make you look fantastic. We used to be diamond in the rough, now let's shine bright like a diamond. Remember you did look great, but now you look fantastic! 

20 comments:

  1. Hi Nana! Are you still maintaining your weight?
    I've gained back the weight that I lost =(
    Sobs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yoyo :) So far, I am still maintaining my weight and eating carbs back.. But I feel that my love handle and thigh looks bigger.

      Delete
  2. Hi! May I know if there's any weight gain now? And also how's your diet like now? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn! Now my weight is between the range 49kg to 51kg :)
      As for my diet,
      - breakfast is either 2 pcs of white bread/egg
      - lunch & dinner is anything i want.

      Delete
    2. Hi! Thanks for your reply! Do you still highly recommend the treatments? I went for the consultation once and have been advised to take up 28 sessions. How many sessions did they advice you to do?

      Delete
    3. Hi Dawn! Sorry for late reply. They recommend me 20 sessions and above too, but I only had 16 sessions. If you really going to sign up for the sessions, sign up the no. you are comfortable with.

      Hmmm.. To be honest, I don't know whether I will recommend the treatment or not. The treatment works for me but it might not work for some. They have strict diet and I bought some expensive cream/lotions. It is up to you to decide :)

      Delete
  3. Hi nana, is it true that we have to use their products or else results won't be as good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, I am not so sure. But I know I can still see results when I didn't apply them.

      Delete
  4. Hi, why dont you show your before and after photo result? I bet it will be useful for people who might want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ilurve, thanks for your feedback. To be honest, I didn't keep the photo. Will try to ask Slim Couture for them again. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Nana, do the cupping marks easily fade off? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) The 1st few session's cupping marks took quite a while to fade off. After that it took about 3-4 days :)

      Delete
  6. Hi,
    Can I know how much is each session at slim couture? My weight is about your previous and is planning to sign up but wants to know and set aside some budget for it. But walking into their store without having an idea of their prices seem a little worrying for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, from what I read recently, each session is $220. Have to set aside some money as their treatment package is 4, 8, 12, 16 and etc in multiple of 4. :)

      Delete
  7. hi could you tell me what is their diet plan like for the 3 meals? like rlly perspectively ^^ thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I will list them down in point form :)

      Breakfast
      - Kiwi/2 hard boiled Egg (They recommend to take without the yolk but... I still take the yolk 😋)

      Lunch
      - Chicken/Fish with steamed egg

      Dinner
      - Dragonfruit/Kiwi
      - Chicken/Fish (If I go out with friends)

      Need to snack on cherry tomato throughout the day. :)

      Delete
    2. dont you get hungry when you only need to eat so little? haha and in 12 session how many did you lose?

      Delete
    3. Hi Edwin,sorry for the late reply. I lose about 7kg. I don't get hungry easily as I still eat the portion I normally had, but replaced the rice with tofu/egg :)

      Delete
    4. Hi Edwin,sorry for the late reply. I lose about 7kg. I don't get hungry easily as I still eat the portion I normally had, but replaced the rice with tofu/egg :)

      Delete